Join our family, by becoming a Certified WholyFit Instructor: a scripture memorization and fitness system that trains body, soul and spirit. This original flexibility, core, and stress management program will stretch your faith, not just your body, because our focus is to build up the Body of Christ and disciple through the Word.
Our WholyFit Certification course is completed online with the support of a highly qualified and experienced Mentor Trainer. For more details about WholyFit and the course keep scrolling down. We also encourage you to sign up for a one-on-one call with our Director, Kym to answer all your questions!
Ready To Pursue Your Calling?
Answer the divine calling to lead others through their healing and uplifting journey as a certified WholyFit Fitness Instructor. The course equips you with unwavering education, powerful tools, and a supportive community. Step into your purpose of spreading God’s healing grace through our Christ-centered fitness program.
We would love the opportunity to meet with you to discuss WholyFit. Be rest assured that by arranging this call, there are no obligation to sign up for the course. We will not hound you after the call. We trust the Lord will lead you and when the time is right you will be inspired to register for the course. Follow the link below to arrange a call!
Get Healthy with Hanifa!
Complete wellness for a Christian includes mind, body, and spirit – We are now including Hanifa’s holistic nutrition and lifestyle webinars as part of your Wholyfit Monthly Membership. Anyone who is not a current Instructor/Member is able to purchase this monthly program for only $1.99.
Hanifa is a WholyFit Instructor, Mentor, and a Registered Holistic Nutritionist. With close to 20 years as a certified fitness professional, Hanifa Yip has been helping people of all ages and experiences. She holds certifications in group fitness, personal training, and fitness programming for medical and special populations through NASM, ACE, YMCA/YWCA, Wholyfit, and Urban Poling. As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Hanifa makes nutritional recommendations to clients/patients with a variety of conditions, including arthritis, chronic fatigue, and Lyme. If you are interested in speaking with Hanifa, follow the link below.
LAYER 1: STABILITY
- Find out why the WholyFit core flexibility and strength fitness system is accessible to any fitness level.
- Commit yourself to the ideals that set apart WholyFit ministry
- Learn Layer 1 of 42 basic stability postures in the Armor of God (Eph. 6) Routine.
- Practice incorporating God’s Word into exercise.
- Discover the distinctives of the WholyFit branded format present in all WholyFit routines.
- Prepare yourself to expose false doctrines, specifically those taught in yoga.
- Apply proven scientific fitness principles using WholyFit technique and safety guidelines.
- Develop as an effective leader both spiritually and from a health fitness perspective.
LAYER 2,3: STRENGTH, FLEXIBILITY
- Begin to build mastery of the unique WholyFit Branded system. Mastery will continue to be developed after initial certification.
- Experience building flexibility and strength 5X faster with WholyFit methods.
- Begin to add many more WholyFit exercises into the first Routine based on Eph. 6.
- Learn to fit advanced postures to others (or to yourself) who need a challenge.
- Begin to teach the advanced postures to others and optionally learn to perform them.
- Learn to keep WholyFit branded so that WholyFit fits you well and keeps you well.
- Recommit yourself to the ideals that set apart WholyFit ministry and agree to continued education and fellowship through WholyFit ministry membership.
Equipping leaders to train others physically, emotionally and spiritually.
WholyFit requires current, ongoing monthly WholyFit membership after completion of training to remain certified .